Buyer List of Documents
Once we receive your information we will analyze your income and credit information in order to determine that you may be eligible for a home loan. Once we verify that you may qualify, you will need to start collecting several documents, in which you will need to forward to your lender for pre-approval. At this point we will also start gathering information as to locations, types of homes and prices ranges you may have and interest in. We will then setup a client search for homes that match your criteria, in which we will review available listings and setup showings, around your schedule.
Here is a list of most of the documents you will need to gather for your lender.
- 2 Current Pay Stubs
- Past 2 Years of W-2’s
- Past 2 Years of Tax Returns (Must be Signed)
- (2) Months Recent Bank Statements (Checking, Savings)
- Copy of your Drivers License and Social Security Card
- 401K, Stocks, Bonds or Retirement Statements
- Social Security, SSI, Disability, VA, Pension, Child Support Updated Documentation and/or Awards Letters
- Full Copy of and Any Bankruptcy Discharge AND List of Creditors (if filed during the past 10 years)